PUBLIC EVENTS :
Into The Great Wide Open, lab work “Close your eyes – and open your ears” by Cécile Gentili, 1-4 september 2016, Vlieland
SandSongs, presented works of The Elements Lab. SandSongs is a collaboration of De Satellietgroep, iii [instrument inventors initiative], TodaysArt and The Elements Lab of the ArtScience Interfaculty. 18 june 2016, 19:00 -24:00h, De Zandmotor, The Hague / Monster/ Kijkduin
Designkwartier, video-document (Victoria Douka-Doukopoulou) of The Elements presented by De Sateliepgroep, De Tempel, The Hague 27-29 may 2016
Sunset program Schedule 2015- 2016
14, 21, 28 September and 5, 12 October: 15:00 -17:30 hour 9 November: 14:00 -16:30 hour 16, 23, 30 November and 7 December: 13:30-16:00 14, 21 March, 4,11,18,25 April, 9 May: 15:00 -17:30 hour
Public Transport to De Zandmotor
The closest busstop, carpark (free) to the Argusmast (our weekly meetingpoint) at the Zandmotor is the busstop at the Schelppad, Haagweg 41A, Monster. (tram 2 with a step over at Buitentuinen to bus 31).
aisha pagnes, alexander zaklynski, ana guedes, anastatia loginova, cameron lobdell, cecile gentile, catherine ostaya, florencia reznik, ingrid lee, jan kees van kampen, katarina petrovic, kay churcher, luke boorman, natali blugerman, nina lezaic, philip vermeulen, rosa vrij, sohie rust, sophia bulgakova, stefan bandelac, stefano murgia.
The Elements is an outside coastal lab situated along the North Sea at the Zandmotor Kijkduin. What does it mean to work in a dynamic inter-tidal environment, where the tides are dictating time and seasons are close to our skin. The lab has a phenomenological approach, stimulates you to play, wander, explore and focus on elements in your own way, where also your own censorial body in relation to this dynamic landscape can be considered as an element.
- A component or constituent of a whole or one of the parts into which a whole may be resolved by analysis
- Chemistry. One of a class of substances that cannot be separated into simpler substances by chemical means.
- A natural habitat, sphere of activity, environment, etc.: to be in one’s element;
- Atmospheric agencies or forces; weather
- The rudimentary principles of an art, science, etc.
- Any group of people singled out within a larger group by identifiable behavior patterns, common interests, etc.
- One of the substances, usually earth, water, air, and fire, formerly regarded as constituting the material universe.
Credits: 8 EC
Objective: To research, develop, realize and present site specific work
Examination: presentations, written research report, attendance (85%)
The Elements: https://elementslabblog.wordpress.com
The Elements of the Artscience Interfaculty collaborates with the Satellietgroep
lab coach : Cocky Eek – firstname.lastname@example.org